jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Essential books

Hi! This is just a list of books I have or I plan to have ;) . I will update if I remember or find a new interesting book. In the meantime, please send a comment to suggest any book you think I'd like. Thanks a lot!!

Windows

  • Windows Internals
  • Windows NT File System Internals
  • Advanced Windows Debugging
  • Programming Win95
Linux
  • Understanding the Linux Kernel
  • Linux Device Drivers
  • Embedded Linux
Programming
  • C++ Programming Language

Electronics
  • Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
  • Microelectronics Circuits
  • Digital Integrated Circuits
  • RF Design of CMOS Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits
  • Analog Integrated Circuit Design
  • Wideband Amplifiers
  • Microwave Engineering
  • Solid State Electronic Devices

Books I'd like to read:
  • What Makes It Page?: The Windows 7 (x64) Virtual Memory Manager
  • The Rootkit Arsenal: Escape and Evasion in the Dark Corners of the System 2e

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario